What MAD 4 Christ is all about...
MAD 4 Christ is actually short for Making a Difference for Christ. I've been wanting to create a real website for teens to go and hang out and talk about how awesome Christ is, but that costs money and LOTS of time and until I do create one (if I do) I think this will work ok. =)
Anyway, I'm going to be putting devotions on here that I write... And keep checking back, because I'll try to update at least once a week! Well, that's pretty much what it's all about...


2 Comments:
you are so cool =) i waaant to join... but you probably already knew that. and you also know my email so i won't even bother typing it out. this is really awesome though!
hey i want to join k k lol i am gonna make a new e-mail so i will just tell you at solfball or something k
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home